Sorry! An error occurred and the page will reload (#199 - Cannot read property 'value' of null)

Hello guys , I have an error with the orchestrator , shows this error:

Sorry! An error occurred and the page will reload (#199 - Cannot read property ‘value’ of null)

It worked perfectly fine, I just create a new robotic enterprise framework, and then when I log into orchestrator shows this

Any Idea about how to solve this ? I really apreciate your help.

Hi, welcome to the community!
You say after you uploaded a new process this error started, has it gone away or still appears?

Hello,
This just started happening Cloud Orchestrator for me.
I have been testing fine with it for several hours. Logged off. Accessed again an hour or so later and the error appears.
I have checked other Cloud Orchestrator instances that I have access to and they are fine.

Did you find a solution?

Issue appears to be caused when a Community Licence has been “Upgraded” to an Enterprise Licence.
The “Default Service” created initial for the Community Licence has the standard 2 Studio, 2 Attended and 1 UnAttended allocation.
The New Enterprise Licences show on the Licence Screen but there allocation DOES NOT automatically the information in the Service. As the Community licence needs to be renewed every 30 days, it generates this error which says nothing useful.
On the Service page, Edit the service. Change the licence allocation to reflect the licences in the Enterprise plan. Save the changes and the issue is resolved.