Soccer Analysis

Soccer Analysis

Use Case Description

1. Build soccer game results predictor model using AI Center

2. Leverage data available in the resources below to build model

3. For booking odds - Odds are collected for the downloadable weekend fixtures on Fridays afternoons generally not later than 17:00 British Standard Time. Odds for midweek fixtures are collected Tuesdays not later than 13:00 British Standard Time. The bot should run once the odds are updated.

4. Add additional insights from soccer statistics for upcoming weekend games.

5. Output is a ranked list starting with the highest probability for:
    a) Away Wins
    b) Draws

6. Results are emailed to email address / Alternatively this could be trigger using a chatbot/app.

AS-IS WORKFLOW, TO-BE WORKFLOW

-

Other information about the use case

Industry categories for this use case: Finance, Information Technology and Services

Skill level required: Advanced

UiPath Products that were used: UiPath AI Center, UiPath Data Services, UiPath Studio Web, UiPath AI Computer Vision

Other applications that were used: Google, Excel

Other resources: Football-Data.co.uk weekly football match fixture list with 1x2 fixed betting odds, total goals odds and Asian handicap odds

What is the top ROI driver for this use case?: Accelerate growth and operational efficiency

Amazing project i would love to see this in horse racing!

That’s funny you mention that. Horse racing is the second use case I am working on.

Wow amazing, I played with it in the past with python. Would love to see what you will come up with.