Shortlisting based on the some specific creteria

Hi All, My requirement is I have a students profile in a folder from where I have the condition for shortlisting the candidates like min exp, certification, graduation like that. so can you tell me can we shortlist the candidate based on the above criteria? criteria same as HR shortlist the resume based on some criteria - min year of exp, certification like advance UiPath, Graduate in IT like that. so I have to shortlist the profile based on these conditions and moved in a shortlist folder if not then rejected folder. All profiles I have in PDF format. Please guide, is it possible if yes then how can we proceed.

@lakshman @Palaniyappan Please guide :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@balkishan

1. String file [ ] = Directory.GetFiles(“folderPath”,“*.pdf”)

2. use For Each loop to iterate that array of files.
    - use Read PDF activity to read pdf file and store output in a string variable.
    - Then use String manipulation methods like Contains or use Regular Expressions to
    check whether file contains your required details.
    - If yes then move it to Shortlisted folder else Rejected folder.

1 Like

@lakshman will it work bro. As the cafeteria like
Graduate in IT
Certified in UiPath Advance, CCNA
IT industry experience

so these are my three condition. And I have 50 profiles. so I have to check weather these condition matching in the profile. So here if you see I will write like this Graduate in IT. If a student have written like graduated in Information Technology, and Advanced UiPath certified and CCNA, worked in IT industry. so will it be matching. Because we’ll give a specific condition and in our sentence, my question is if student have written in different sentence but same thing. so would it be possible bot will match those condition also. Please right me if I am wrong.

1 Like

Bro I did as you suggested and now I have a one profile data in pdf variable. so here how to use these condition please guide. Thanks :slight_smile:
This is the data in a stored variable.

@lakshman

1 Like

@balkishan

In this case, you have to use Regular expressions to find those key words. It’s some what difficult to identify these things. Think in all perspectives and write Regular expression and it should match all those key words.

1 Like

Bro in this profile nothing is matching what I need, but how to write regular exp for all, which will work for all the profile to check the condition.
Is it possible to show me in a sample for one condition bro