Sheet Consolidation

sample xlsx screenshot

Kindly use write range activity under workbook (not under excel in activity panel)
–and put that write range activity outside to the excel application scope
–and after the merge datatable activity use a clear datatable actiity and mention the datatable as read range activity output datatable variable name

Kindly try this and let know for queries
Cheers @BaskaranVenkatesan

Hi, I have tried another method similar to you. Now its ok. Thanks for your support!

1 Like

Great

you’re welcome!
Similarly i have multiple url in spread sheet. i want to scrap some details from each url. i have tried but i got only one url details only not for all. Please advise.ExtractFinalMasterData.xaml (32.5 KB)

1 Like

it looks good
but made some small changes like
–First build datatable activity
–then excel application scope acttivity
–and moved all the remaining like add data row and write range to excel appplication scope and placed within for each row loop (whichh was actuallly misssing so only one row details gott creatted)
but heree in writee range mention the sheet name as counter.ToString+“set”
where counter is a variable of type int32 with default value as 1
–next to this write range use a assign activity like this (still being inside the loop)
counter = counter +1
The reason is to right on new sheets for every url and it’s set of data
ExtractFinalMasterData.xaml (36.4 KB)

So did that work along the loop

I have modified as per above but getting an error like as below.
–1st i had build the DT.
– Then created an excel application scope. Inside Excel app scope first i had read the excel using read range. Then created for each inside the Excel app scope. Then get the some details using anchor base.
–after that include add data row & Write range activity. After write range created assign activity. But again getting an error. Please advise.

Also when i download the modified xaml which was uploaded by you, an error message occurred like uncorrected workflow and activity details were missing in xaml. Its showing as blank.