SharePoint activity - For Each File/Folder

Hi all,

I have been using the UiPath.MicrosoftOffice365.Activities but I cannot get the “For Each File/Folder” activity to work.

What I want to do is download all the files in a specific folder.
I used “For Each File/Folder” inside the “Use OneDrive & SharePoint” activity. Then
selected the SharePoint site and Folder.

Although there are files in the folder, when I run the process, it does not show any.

Hope someone who has used this activity before and got it to work can help me out.

Thank you.

Hello @Weller_Ashley-Ivan

Can you confirm whether the connection is properly established to sharepoint? Also is there any folder specified, else it will be looking into root folder.

Hi @Rahul_Unnikrishnan ,

Thank you for the reply. Yes the connection is established to SharePoint and I have selected the site and folder in the “in cloud location” selection. I’ve tried selecting my OneDrive folder and I get the result. Only for SharePoint I am not getting any results.

I am facing the same issue, I am able to get the results using Find Files/Folder but on my case I am trying to identify the folder with more files to start processing and those folders contains over 200 files therefore I am always getting the same result with Find Files/Folder, according to the documentation For Each File/Folder should be used but it doesnt work. Has anyone got this activity to work?