How to set a uniform date format across all the Excel files ?
- Setting the Regional Date Format
Ensure that the regional date time format is set using one of the below
- Update the regional settings in your Windows system
- Format the column which holds the datetime values
How to achieve the same is detailed in the below links, refer:
- Altering the Excel Settings
Follow the below approaches:
- Create a standard Excel template in Excel with the required column date format as dd/mm/yyyy
- Write the contents from the CSV to the previously created Excel format file.
This should write the information as expected.