Sending Email every time the excel sheet updated

Hello,
Have a good day all.
I’m trying to automate sending email to users. The email addresses of the users are located in an Excel file that I can use and update. So I want to make a tool that sends the same email every time I add a new row ( email address)in the excel sheet. Is there a way to do this?

hi @Maryam_Abdullah,

In this scenario, we need to capture the previous items (email addresses) in a separate file/sheet and then compare it with the sheet of your Excel containing the newly added email addresses.

After that, we will compare the two and then get only the newly added email addresses to send emails.

You may refer to the code below on how to compare two data tables and then get the latest records only.
Main.xaml (10.7 KB)

I hope this helps. Happy automation!

Kind regards,
Kenneth

I’m facing an issue in Reading a mail from Gmail activity. I have used Get Mail Messages inside the Gsuite Application scope. In Get Mail Message, I have used a variable emailMsgs declared as GMailMessage and it is throwing an error message as - value of type GmailMessage cannot be converted to GmailMessage(). Can any one help me in resolving this issue. I’m givening you a screenshot of the error message.

Dear All,

I have an issue in Add Data Row activity used within use Excel File - ReadWriteRangeRef error.

Thanks in Advance.