Select Item ERROR

Hello, i have a hover select item, which i used select item activity, it works. But it shows me this error!

19.2.0+Branch.master.Sha.21b678a4c3a8b1362fcdd6e92496f991e5a7da37

Source: Select Item ‘SELECT’ (Select Item ‘SELECT’)

Message: Error HRESULT E_FAIL has been returned from a call to a COM component.

Exception Type: UiPath.Core.ElementOperationException

An ExceptionDetail, likely created by IncludeExceptionDetailInFaults=true, whose value is:
UiPath.Core.ElementOperationException: Error HRESULT E_FAIL has been returned from a call to a COM component. ----> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Error HRESULT E_FAIL has been returned from a call to a COM component.
at UiPath.UiNodeClass.Set(String bstrAttr, Object vValue)
at UiPath.Core.UiElement.Set(String attribute, Object value)
— End of inner ExceptionDetail stack trace —
at UiPath.Core.Activities.ScopeActivity.OnFaulted(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)
at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)
at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.FaultWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

And if the value i’m looking is already selected, it works too but no error this time.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Hi @mz3bel

It might be that the Select activity does not fully support your select dropdown menu.
Just to be sure, please make sure your Studio is updated to the latest version 2019.4.0 and that all your packages in the Package Manager are also up to date.

If it turns out that it still doesn’t work, please see the list of topics here:
https://forum.uipath.com/search?q=select%20drop%20down%20status%3Asolved
They all have a post marked as solution on how to select a dropdown menu element.

1 Like

Hi @loginerror

Thank you! Solved the problem!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.