Sample workflow with RE Framework

Need one sample workflow with RE framework latest templates, please help.

Hi @Ramki81

Do you need a sample REFramework workflow or some sort of a solution developed using REFramework? There is also another template called Enhanced REFramework which is somewhat different from the REFramework… Which exactly you want?

Hi Lahiru Fernando,
Thanks for the note,i’m looking for a sample solution using the latest REF templates with requester and dispatcher workflows.

Hi @Ramki81

I have the latest Enhanced REF template which i have used to work on a project. I can share the template, but i am unable to share the solution of my project due to restrictions. In case you want a sample solution… i think we have to wait till others to reply…

If you want the template, i can share it…

Okay please share the template for now, i’m just looking for a sample solution who did as part of learning, definetly not the project related. Integrity is very important and even i’m not encourage to share it.

1 Like

Hi @Ramki81

This is the Enhanced REFramework template…

Enhanced-REFramework-master.zip (1019.4 KB)

1 Like

Thank you, can i have your contact details please, to reach out directly if i have any further doubts.

Hi @Ramki81

Sorry for my late reply… i will send you a PM with my email so you can contact me

Thanks for sharing

1 Like