Runtime execution error message

Hello, I’m getting a new error message. Can anyone tell me how to resolve it? I’ve been seeing it daily lately and usually when I run again I don’t see it but now I’ve run it four times and it won’t go away. How do I resolve it? Please see attached image and error text below. FYI, I’ve been running this bot daily for two years and the error is new
2022-02-16_133935

Message text. Thank you:

RemoteException wrapping System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast COM object of type ‘System.__ComObject’ to interface type ‘System.Runtime.InteropServices.ComTypes.IConnectionPointContainer’. This operation failed because the QueryInterface call on the COM component for the interface with IID ‘{B196B284-BAB4-101A-B69C-00AA00341D07}’ failed due to the following error: The requested object does not exist. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80010114).
at UiPath.Excel.WorkbookApplication.Initialize(WorkbookArguments args, Boolean onlyIfWorkbookExists)
at UiPath.Excel.WorkbookApplication.Initialize(Application excelApp, WorkbookArguments args, Boolean onlyIfWorkbookExists)
at UiPath.Excel.Activities.ExcelApplicationScope.<>c.<.ctor>b__48_0(WorkbookArguments args)
at UiPath.Excel.Activities.ExcelApplicationScope.Execute(NativeActivityContext context)
at System.Activities.NativeActivity.InternalExecute(ActivityInstance instance, ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
at System.Activities.ActivityInstance.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
at System.Activities.Runtime.ActivityExecutor.ExecuteActivityWorkItem.ExecuteBody(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager, Location resultLocation)