Renew Community Edition of UiPath studio

I have to renew the license for the Uipath community edition studio. I’m always been forwarded to the link - UiPath

Can someone please guide me how should I get it renewed.

Previously it was easy, but the past few days, the link “UiPath” gets redirected to - “UiPath” and I’m unable to figure out how should I get it renewed now.

@malhotraneha162000

Welcome back to our uipath community.

Login to platform.uipath.com and use any of the available login options and then go to Resource Center page and download latest version of Uipath studio.

Once download completed and install it and then connect it to Orchestrator cloud to acquire license. You no need to renewal it again and again in the current version and its life time free.

1 Like

Hi @lakshman
Thanks for your reply. I’m currently using 2018.4 version, so can I renew my license using the same steps you mentioned ?

1 Like

@malhotraneha162000

Uninstall that version and install new version of Uipath studio and follow the steps as mentioned in my previous post.

1 Like

Hi @lakshman, Unfortunately I can’t work with latest version of UiPath studio as my code is not compatible with the latest version. I have to get my license renewed for 2018.4 only.

And, I’m wondering why all of a sudden I’m facing such issues. This was never a problem before.

Hi
Welcome back to uipath community
CE renewal is no more supported buddy
We can use the latest version and it has more features with its updates
And of course we might face project compatibility issue but that can be managed with PROJECT MANAGER in Design tab where we can ensure that we have same version of packages
But mostly it won’t show any issue as we are using the latest one it will probably include all its functionalities

Cheers @malhotraneha162000

Hi @Palaniyappan,

Thanks for your reply.

Since when the renewal of CE studio version not supported. I have always been renewing my license after 2 months.

1 Like

Few months before only buddy
If we want to have new features then we can download the application from https://platform.uipath.com under Resources tab

Cheers @malhotraneha162000

1 Like

Kindly let know for any queries or clarification
@malhotraneha162000