Hi,
I am getting timeout error as below when I am running the http request activity with Post method. Can you please help me out from this problem.
*Authentication: chosen simple authentication and given the API key as username and kept password as empty.
*End Point - “https://app.nanonets.com/api/v2/OCR/Model/6154ce65-7f16-401a-8d14-f2b10fd1ea2b/LabelFile/”
Note: I have submitted the same end point using POST method with the same API key and the attachment under body/form-data in POSTMAN, it worked fine. But using in UiPath I am getting the below error.
Error Message:
RemoteException wrapping System.TimeoutException: The operation has timed out.
at UiPath.Web.Activities.HttpClient.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
Hi,
Here as per the nanonets documentation, we have to the chose the Basic authentication where API Key to be given as Username and the Password can be empty. The same way has been followed in POSTMAN as well but it worked fine there. Having issue only in UiPath.
I have gone through that and it is a very short video without clear explanation. But the configuration in that video looks same as my workflow.
Can someone please help. I am still facing the same issue.
Please have look on the below thread and it is having one YouTube video from UiPath member on how to send body type form data using http post request. Thanks.