Regex to get specific or check if character exist in the string

I want to check if character “X” exist after “Signatory attests that he/she has read the attestation clause and upon so reading declares that he/she has the authority to sign the” . I only wanted to check X and no other string below . Thanks.

Data

to execute Form 55506-C on behalf of the taxpayer. Note: This form must be received by IRS within 120 days of the signature date.
Signatory attests that he/she has read the attestation clause and upon so reading declares that he/she has the authority to sign the
X

Hi @AhmedKutraphali

System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex.IsMatch(“your string”,“Signatory attests that he/she has read the attestation clause and upon so reading declares that he/she has the authority to sign the\s*X”)

Please see the expression in the second image as i have dificullty in pasting forward and backword slash in chat section…thanks

1 Like

Thanks @prasath_S . Can you please send the video link again here bro the one you watch to learn regx . Thank you.

I am also a beginner at regex, but i learn at this site

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.