Regex patten

Hi @Fresher,

Kindly share your text file. And more thing thing is that would you like to get all the lines as one output or each line as different outputs?

Thanks & Regards,
Apurba

Hello @apurba2samanta
Below is the input file

Neither 11.0% =
change from 4Q 2018
(1) on a ten-year lease
Table STH-1
NATIONAL STUDENT HOUSING MARKET

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text.
It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock,
a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words,
consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical
discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of “de Finibus Bo
norum et Malorum” (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treati
e on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum,
“Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet…”, comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

The standard chunk of Lorem Ipsum used since the 1500s is reprodu
ced below for those interested. Sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 from “de
Finibus Bonorum et Malorum” by Cicero are also reproduced in their exact
original form, accompanied by English versions from the 1914 translation by H. Rackham.
NATIONAL STUDENT HOUSING MARKET – SELECT SURVEY RESPONSES*
Second Quarter 2019
INITIAL-YEAR CHANGE RATES VACANCY RESIDUAL

My expectation is to get as in one output - but as learning process would be great if you share both types ( one output and each line in different output )

Thanks.

Hi @Fresher,

I’m attaching the workflow below -
regex.xaml (5.0 KB)

Right now I have attached the workflow for one output. I will send here another workflow for multiple outputs(Line wise) later. Hope you permit me.

If you face any problem, please import Regex.

Hope you will find your solution here.

Thanks & Regards,
Apurba

Hi @Fresher

Have updated my workflow with your input, please check Extracttextusingregex.xaml (7.3 KB)

Regards,
Bharath

Thanks @apurba2samanta

Able to get the required details :slight_smile:

Thanks for your time @pkbharath

Have used @apurba2samanta workflow and its suits my requirement.

Thanks everyone - who continuously replied for all the Query.

Always most welcome @Fresher. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks & Regards,
Apurba

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.