R.Activities (New) - Enjoy seamless integration of R and UiPath

Dear community members,

Today I received the confirmation that my project R.Activies was published in UiPath Connect!.

Feel free to check it out and will appreciate any feedback.

I have already submitted it to UiPath Go! and hope it will be there soon. :slight_smile:

Regards,

Bruno Costa.

3 Likes

@brunoazev

Hello Bruno,
your project sounds great, thank you very much for sharing :+1::+1::+1:
Best regards
Stefan

1 Like

Hey @StefanSchnell,
I really appreciate your quick feedback! Thanks for your time!

Regards,

Bruno Costa.

This integration is really great but it will be very helpful if at least the version 3.6.3 is compatible and eagerly waiting for it.

1 Like

I appreciate the feedback, since this is depending on the RNet library, I will need to double check whether they made it compatible with the recent versions of R.

1 Like

Thanks Brunoazev and I hope for it.

Is there any new version incoming that doesn’t limit R version to be below 3.4.3 ?

Or another way of executing R scripts ?

Dear Bruno Costa,
I would love to integrate R with UiPath. I downloaded your Package from the Marketplace but when I try to install it in Studio (Version 2023.10.4) I get an error saying “No compatible version with Windows project”. Do you have any suggestion how to fix this problem?
Thanks a lot for your reply!
Anne

Hi @anne.thieme , this is likely because you are using the Windows compatibility, and this package when I created was built in a previous .NET framework version. To make it compatible with Windows projects, the package would have to be migrated to .NET 6. I don’t have the bandwidth to make the change but you’re welcome to try on your own if you really need this package. For everyone that encounters challenge and want to make adjustments, below is the repository with the activity code:

Okay. thanks a lot for the explanation. I will have a look. Cheers, Anne