Queue Reference question?

I’ve checked the Reference box in creating a queue, created a unique reference in Add Queue Items with Looping through my database data table id’s with a For Each and assigning CurrentRow(“id”).ToString.
It is then assigning all my data table id’s to my queue transactions.
I’ve gone ahead and then assigned both of the lists to List of Strings.
Im then comparing the Lists for an uncommon id and getting a value. Number 13.
My question is how do i assign the id’s to the reference and after the initial id’s have been created when I make additional id’s to my “database id’s” only adding the different value?
Or is there an easier way to do this…?
Thanks in advance

Hi,

I think question may be answered on this post. Otherwise, let us know.

In the orchestrator queue you can flag that only unique reference are allowed to be added.

Hi @RPA708

Welcome to UiPath Forum.

Adding references to transaction item is enforced to be unique at the queue level. This feature is enabled when creating the queue and applies to all transactions except deleted or retried ones.

Main reason reason behind adding reference is, if a duplicate reference is encountered while adding items to a queue, the job fails with a Faulted status and displays the Execution error: UiPath.Core.Activities.OrchestratorHttpException: Error creating Transaction. Duplicate Reference. error message in the Job Details window.

Coming back to your question, to assign ids/or unique keys as a reference you can to generate it just before executing the ‘Add Queue Item’ activity and if you are adding additional ids(reference), the queue item will be added if it’s not duplicate.

Hope this will be useful. Thank you.

After some digging I found a solution on this post:
Continue on error

Thank you gentlemen for your assistance.

1 Like

Glad you were able to find the answer to your question.

Welcome to the UiPath Community :slight_smile:

Hi @RPA708

Glad to hear that your issue has been resolved. Thank you.

Cheers, Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.