Project folder not getting created after downloading the package from UiPath Robot Tray

Where does the project file gets downloaded after downloading the package from UiPath Robot Tray ?
I can see that when i publish a project from studio the package gets created in “C:\ProgramData\UiPath\Packages” path and then the the process gets listed in the UiPath Robot Tray to download, i clicked that download icon and was able to run it but can’t find the project files, i need to make some change to custom config file used by the project. For earlier version we had a folder as ‘Projects’ in the same location where “Package” folder was there. So i expected “Projects” folder in this path ‘C:\ProgramData\UiPath\Projects’ but can’t find such as folder.
Where can i find project files corresponding to the package for the 18.2 version?
@ovi @vvaidya @badita, @andrzej.kniola @Gabriel_Tatu @balupad14 @Rammohan91 @Lucas.Pimenta @ClaytonM @arivu96

For me, right now its being stored under C:\Users\xxxx\.nuget\packages\, however i am into 2018.3-Beta Version CE. Have a look at this path if you can find what you need.

Thanks,
Rammohan B.

1 Like

Thank you very much Sir!
As you said i found the project files in C:\Users\xxxx.nuget\packages folder. It’s really weird UiPath changes these kind of things. The ‘C:\ProgramData\UiPath\Projects’ path would have been better.
The path C:\Users\xxxx.nuget\packages have files of other application also.

The path C:\Users\xxxx.nuget\packages folder have files of other application also so it is going to be confusing. At least they should have kept the files in a common folder named “Uipath” inside the packages folder now its just folders with project names directly inside the .nuget\packages folder