Steps to reproduce:Start sequence

Current Behavior: Some kind of typing/input error

Expected Behavior: Behaving as a stand alone sequence

Studio/Robot/Orchestrator Version: Community

Last stable behavior:
Last stable version:
OS Version: Windows 10
Others if Relevant: (workflow, logs, .net version, service pack, etc):
So i have 5 sequences that type a pull a number from an excel sheet, put it into another sheet, press enter, one right ->one up (last one is a macro)
the last sequence is the same but different macro.

When a debug each sequence by it self, the system works flawlessly, however one i compile them all six to one sequence, it will go one cell up (if started in A2, it will go to C1) and this will obviously mess the whole system up.
How can i fix this error?

Well somehow what was not working yesterday is working today. now a new problem arises, but i might got the solution.
Could it be that as i have two open excel documents, and the have the system set to type into the formulaline, could it mix it up between the two and input the wrong number in the wrong sheet?
How would i solve this. In one of the sheets i only have one column i need to type number into… is there a easy go around this?

So here’s the problem. As you see the app in the right corner extract a number, are about to type “2” into the right excel sheet. As it continues the “2” jumps to the left sheet, for some reason i don’t understand. You can see this happened to the two previeus numbers as well. As you can see this messes up the whole table.
sometimes, i can get it to work, sometimes i can’t… I have gotten this system to work 40 numbers til i stopped it manually, and changed delay between cycles. afterward it does not work.
Please forgive the blackout.