Please help..! How to integrate UiPath with Lotus notes email activities

Hello @loginerror and @Pablito ,
I used Get Lotus Notes Mail Messages activities to get the client mails , here i get the subject ,body and attachments but not able to get the details like sender id, from id using above activity it returning null values
see the below screen shot for reference [Get Lotus Notes Mail Messages]

Thanks in Advance

Hi @shyamm,
You are using “Count” in this case and additionally you have more than one mail. Please loop through every mail item and try to use this “item” to get particular email data.

@Pablito please see the local panel window not the main window. their you find the from, sender , replay to values are showing null.

I see, but I also see this:
I’m not sure if it will show you these data when you have more than one email in variable. Please try to loop through each and then grab this using for example “item.Sender.ToString” etc.

@Pablito ,
yes count is 2 but in local panel i’m checking for list(0) values and i tried what ever you said in above and still getting below errors

Sorry for my bad example. Sender in this context will be you (no wonder it’s empty) :slight_smile: Try this for example:

etc.

@Pablito, sorry to asking you again mailmessage output itself showing null values while debugging.

please see the attached screenshot with highlighted lines

May I know which version of Lotus Notes do you have?

@Pablito
I’m Using
"IBM Notes 9
Social Edition

Release 9.0.1
Revision 20131022.1138 (Release 9.0.1) "

In that case I reported this to proper team. We will investigate it. I will let you know if I will have any feedback. Please be patient.

Okay @Pablito,
thanks for your help and let me know the feedback as soon as possible.

@Pablito any update on my issue from your team

I’d like to verify as well if this was the intended design, or if this could be used as a suggestion.

I have a send email (IBM Notes) activity that takes in arguments for the fields To, Subject, Body, and Attach File. I noticed that if I kept the attach file argument null/blank, the send email activity fails. I have worked around this by placing an if activity to detect if my attach file argument is empty, and redirecting from there. (If activity has attach file argument, the Else activity does not).

Development process as well as bug tracking and patching is quite huge and long term process. Please be patient. It’s very hard to say what’s the estimated time.

thanks for the quick response @Pablito

Hi @Pablito,
any update on my issue.

@Pablito ,
any update on my issue.

Sorry for late response. It’s still under investigation. This is long term as I wrote so can’t tell you the exact ETA. What I can tell at the moment is that technical team marked this issue for testing so hopefully it will be checked soon :slight_smile:

Hi @shyamm

The issue will be fixed in the next version of the Mail package :slight_smile:

Hi @loginerror,
thanks for the information

1 Like