Pipeline failed for image classification package in AI Center

hi
i am getting the issue in AI center while using image classification model,everytime my pipeline failed,i followed the uipath AI Center overview course video (An End to End preview of AI Center). pipeline is not working ,showing the status failed every time for image classification. please do help me i am stuck since 4 days, it’s urgent required.
@Jeremy_Tederry @SrenivasanKanna

Hi @Navjot_Kaur

Did you give a minimum of 5 samples?

Can you show what is there in the detailed error window

Cheers

yes ,sample is more than 5

Hi @Navjot_Kaur

Did you select the correct dataset?

Can you extract the complete log or export and send. It looks like the dataset is wrong

and what is structure of your dataset? I mean the folder structure you have created

cheers

These are the Pipeline logs.
About the dataset,i have created a folder dataset which has two sub folders Training and Evalution ,Both sub folders contains same sub folder images which have three different types of picture folders.i uploaded the dataset in train pipeline through the Export section of datalabeling after labeling the pictures.but pipeline showed the status failed.i have created another train pipeline in which i uploaded the dataset from directory dataset folder without labeling this time but this is also not working.
can you please tell me the exact dataset structure for image classification package and can we do labeling on images.

@Anil_G please help me out, it’s urgent.

Hi @Navjot_Kaur

You have to select subfolder containing images folder as the dataset but it shpuld have the subfolders for each classification as below

dataset/yoursubfolder/imagesfolder/clasify1 for first set of images

dataset/yoursubfolder/imagesfolder/clasify2 for second set of images

This is how the folder structure should look

– <Training / Evaluation Directory>
– images
– Bus
– bus001.jpg
– bus002.jpg
– bus003.jpg
– Truck
– truck001.jpg
– truck012.png
– truck0030.jpeg

Please check this

https://docs.uipath.com/ai-fabric/v0/docs/image-classification

Cheers

i followed the same data structure but it is not working. is there any alternative way how to do it.
@Anil_G

Hi @Navjot_Kaur

Try dumping all image files into same image folder instead of creating sub folders under it again

Cheers

Hi @Anil_G it’s also not working.

@Navjot_Kaur

Can you share a screenshot of how your dataset structure looks and the screenshot of what dataset you are adding and other variables if you are adding any while creating a pipeline?

Cheers

This is the folder structure .please check the url as well as it is the dataset path having three sub folders.pipeline logs showing the erraor that directory/file not found.
@Anil_G please check.

Hi @Navjot_Kaur

Did you happen to create a folder structure in datasets in your ai center?

Cheers

Hi @Anil_G
Yes i created a new dataset and upload folder it’s also not working then i directly upload folder in dataset and it is created automaticlly.

Hi @Navjot_Kaur

Can you please share a screenshot of your dataset that you created and the dataset that you are selecting for your pipeline please

Cheers

both are the same dataset.
@Anil_G i already share the screetshot of the dataset which i selected in AI CENTER with you.

@Navjot_Kaur

I am asking the screenshot of the dataset that you created on ai center…and the dataset value that you selected while creating the pipeline for training. What you shared is your local folder structure you created. Please share the required

Cheers

@Anil_G this is the dataset in AI center.