Overload resolution failed because no accessible 'Tostring' can be called with these arguments

I have converted rows of excel into an array using (from row In extractpaymentcycle.AsEnumerable() Select Convert.ToString(row(0)) ).ToArray.

it was working fine until now its giving me this error. help!

Hi @Taimur,

You can use this expression to convert column values to an array.
String_Array = extractpaymentcycle.AsEnumerable().Select(function(x) x(0).ToString).ToArray

Warm Regards,
Nimin :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

thankyou it worked. One more thing i wanted to ask i am trying to compare the dates from my excel to that of what i have created in a drop down. please help, the variable in the input dialogue is of type generic. basically i want to do it in a ‘IF’ condition.! ‘excels first row to the drop down dates’ Screenshot%20(2)|496x500

Hi @Taimur,

You can either change the variable type of the Input dialog to String or use “yourResultVariable.ToString” in the IF condition. If it doesn’t resolve your issue, kindly share your issue in detail. :slightly_smiling_face:

Regards,
Nimin

thankyou nimin :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi there i am trying to copy the flows from one main to another but the icons are not visible a liitle help please

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.