Outlook Failing to send mail message (IClassFactory failed due to the following error: 800706ba)

Hello,

I have been having issues with send mail messages for a couple weeks now. It’s not all of the time but it happens enough to be annoying. I get the follow error.

Creating an instance of the COM component with CLSID {0006F03A-0000-0000-C000-000000000046} from the IClassFactory failed due to the following error: 800706ba The RPC server is unavailable. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800706BA).

Usually running the process again will solve the issue but I would like a more permanent solution.

I see there was a forum topic about a similar error but it is no longer accessible. Anyone else face this issue?

Hi

Welcome to UiPath activity

Replace the outlook activity with EXCHANGE activity where we need to mention few properties

Like this

This will let your bot to connect to your mailbox through exchange server

Cheers @Branden_Boehr

I will try using Exchange instead of outlook activities. however I have 20+ processes that use Outlook already and they were working fine until recently so it would be nice if there was some way to fine the outlook issue itself.

Hi,

I too checked in forum on this issue I did not find any solution related to this. I have checked in Google I found out that there are some ways to resolve the RPC server unavailable error. Please have look on the below thread. It might help you on your issue. Thanks.

Use Send SMTP Mail Message. Much more reliable.