Online RPA Community meetup

Online RPA Community meetup

:loudspeaker: Hello UiPath Community! :loudspeaker:

:film_projector: Recording of the online meetup available here: Sign in to your account

Looking for your feedback, maybe you can share with us here: Microsoft Forms

meetupbanner

Find out:

:heavy_check_mark: how to accelerate the development of NextGen processes by using AI Fabric to deliver data-intense AI and ML driven outcomes

:heavy_check_mark: how to develop large-scale, workflow-driven processes by leveraging UiPath’s ability to hand off multiple in-flight processes and data between Bots

43 Likes

Hello @Luiza ,

Thanks for sharing the details here. We were waiting for a session on AI Fabric !

It’s a bit late for IST Time Zone, do share the recording of the session with us.

Regards,
Nithin

11 Likes

Hey there! Thank you for the heads up, noted, will do! :slightly_smiling_face: @Vibhor.Shrivastava

8 Likes

Thanks again ! Kudos :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ll be there

2 Likes

Hi @Luiza! Thanks for the valuable information :100: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hey @Luiza

Thank you for sharing this valuable details and also thanks for organizing this webinar to accelerate the development in terms of every business requirement.:relaxed:

Thank you

2 Likes

Thank you very much for this possibility :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you for the invitation! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey that’s great…Thanks for arranging meetup. That’s what I like about UiPath. You guys are always active and find out ways to spread knowledge.

Kudos!!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you. Looking very much forward to it.

2 Likes

Thanks @Luiza Shared this across my network ! Excited

1 Like

Hey @Nithin_P You can refer our Academy we have recording of Webinar on AI-Fabric - Happy Learning

3 Likes

Thanks for Organizing this Session i think this will be useful for all RPA Developers and at this critical stage where Coronavirus affected.This also helps people to stay home and be occupied.

1 Like

:raised_hands: Thank you

Thanks… :raised_hands:

1 Like

@Luiza Thanks for sharing details. :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Hi there!

Unfornutally i missed the webinar yesterday. Is it possible to watch it on-demand? I get an error msg everytime i try to watch it on-demand :confused:

Hello @armin.mueller, here’s the link for the recording, enjoy! :slightly_smiling_face:

https://uipath.zoom.us/rec/share/_fBWC-vt5EFJXavf42_UColxP6uieaa81iEb-KZbyE6mD8tSuo_9v6HAMwIxAZBc

3 Likes

Hello again @Nithin_P here is the recording :slight_smile:
https://uipath.zoom.us/rec/share/_fBWC-vt5EFJXavf42_UColxP6uieaa81iEb-KZbyE6mD8tSuo_9v6HAMwIxAZBc

3 Likes