O365 Activities Error No reply address provided. How can I redirect the URI and configure the application registration to be used?
The error seems to occur when urn:ietf:wg:oauth:2.0:oob has not been added to the Redirect URI's for Mobile and desktop application authentication in Azure for the UiPathO365 application.
If the application has not been Registered in Azure using the steps as described here, do so and make sure to add urn:ietf:wg:oauth:2.0:oob to the Redirect URI (optional) field as described in the screenshot below.
If the application has already been Registered in Azure using the steps as described here, use the following steps to edit the Applications Redirect URI's.
1. In Azure, navigate to the Authentication Page for the Application
2. Add the urn:ietf:wg:oauth:2.0:oob URI under Mobile and desktop applications platform configuration.!(upload://6C35Bo5sc1l76p0q69h7wpdnd2Z.html)
3. Click Save at the top of the screen
4. I also made sure that I had all of the API Permissions set up as instructed here for the application.
When your admin attempted to add the Redirect URI's, if they did not add the Redirect URI's under the Mobile and desktop applications, please ask them to do so.
If they do not see the Mobile and Desktop Applications section on the Authentication screen, ask them to add the platform with the following steps:
1. Click Add Platform
!(upload://uYDKoxu0COnViopGDg04ndd9zDs.html)2.Click Mobile and desktop applications under the Configure Platforms screen.
3. Add the following Custom Redirect URI.
4. Click Configure