Not able to add to queue using postman

Hi,
I have been trying to add items to queue using API. When I do this using swagger provided by UiPath then it adds item to queue and my process is also completed within some time. But when i try to do same using postman. I got 403 Forbidden error. and this as response body
{
“message”: “You are not authorized!”,
“errorCode”: 0,
“result”: null,
“targetUrl”: null,
“success”: false,
“error”: {
“code”: 0,
“message”: “You are not authorized!”,
“details”: “You are not allowed to perform this operation.”,
“validationErrors”: null
},
“unAuthorizedRequest”: true,
“__abp”: true
}

Why is this happening. Also what should be scope value in postman.I use what i found in swagger.

That’s because you’re authenticated to Orchestrator.

Postman doesn’t work because you are not authenticated.

https://forum.uipath.com/search?q=postman%20authenticate%20api

@Sarthak_Saumya

Did you first run the authentication api call and got the token?

cheers

Yes I AM GETTING token from auth 2.0 and then using that token. then only i am getting 403 error.
this is my configuation to get token

this is my response i am getting

We have to use client id and secret which we got from orchastrator/Tenet/Machine…??Or any other client id have to be used?there is one more client id present in preferenec/ security but there is no secret availabe.

@Sarthak_Saumya

Why is your scope empty?

cheers

when i leave scope empty it takes 2 scope by default which are IdentityServerApi OrchestratorApiUserAccess.
i used these two scope in postman and got access token but still it was giving same error.

but in swagger it is given to use this scope

when i use OR.Queues or OR.Queues.Write. as scope then i get invalid scope error.

Is there any other way to get token?Any other api availble? or can you identify issue with my solution

Currently we would recommend to investigate more on the scope

as mentioned by:

And mentioned for external application access by:

give a try with: OR.Queues
It worked in our RnDs

@Sarthak_Saumya

1. In external application are the scopes provided?
  2. Use the sam scope here as well

cheers

can you provide me info on what should be redirect url in external application of i add OR.Queues as scope?

@Sarthak_Saumya

Are you using from postman?

if so it will give you the redirect url

cheers

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.