Need regex expression for a dynamic value

@Yoichi
i need a regex expression for adding a new line above the dynamic value in the below given example

i have another doubt i am attaching another example . in that after out of pocket paragraph the value given is not constant value and v dont know what value will be given below for that how to create an new line space. can u please give solution

This is another example for the above asked query:
This is also another example which i have asked…the below given value after the out of pocket full value after that the given below value is not constant the value changes continuously…need a solution for that.

Out of Pocket (Stop Loss)
Coverage Level: xxxx
Service Type: rrrrr
Insurance Type Code: rrrr (xxx)
Time Period Qualifier: rrrrr
Amount: $16,190.82
In Plan Network Indicator: Unknown

Non-Covered
Coverage Level: xxxx
Service Type: xxxxxx
Insurance Type Code: rrrrr (xxx)
Plan Coverage Description: rrrrr
In Plan Network Indicator: No
Non-Covered
Coverage Level: dddddd
Service Type: vvvvvv
Insurance Type Code: nnnnn
Plan Coverage Description: llllll
In Plan Network Indicator: No
example file.txt (738 Bytes)

Hi @Renuka_M

“Coverage level” that name is constant , right?

Regards
Gokul

no coverage level is not constant …after out of pocket para below the values changes dynamically

exampled it moigh have like this also

Primary Care Provider
Date: ppppppp
Primary Care Provider: eeeeeee
Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services National Provider Identifier: 544444444
Address Line 1: iiiiiii
City/State/Zip:tttttt
Telephone: yyyyyy

Hi!

Try this:

System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex.Match("Input_String","(?<=Coverage Level: )\S+")

Regards,
NaNi

no coverage level is not constant …after out of pocket para below the values changes dynamically

exampled it moigh have like this also

Primary Care Provider
Date: ppppppp
Primary Care Provider: eeeeeee
Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services National Provider Identifier: 544444444
Address Line 1: iiiiiii
City/State/Zip:tttttt
Telephone: yyyyyy

Hi!

try this:

System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex.Match("Input_String","(?= *:).*")

Reference:

Regards,
NaNi

example of regex.xlsx (9.3 KB)
@THIRU_NANI @Gokul001

I have attached an excel file for example
the out of pocket is constant
below that the values change dynamically
so at the end of out of pocket and the start of the next line is dynamic so i need to add and empty new line between then so i could get only the out of pocket values extracted and write on a new file . the issue is i am unable to get the empty new line it is capturing the full values below the out of pocket

i need an empty space between the line which i have drawn and below that the line the values which be changing dynamically no constant value is there…
@Gokul001 @Yoichi @Palaniyappan @THIRU_NANI

Hi,

I might not understand your requirement correctly, however if your requirement is to insert new line after line “In plan Network” or “In plan Network … Message”, the following 2 expressions will work. Can you try this?

tempString = System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex.Replace(yourString,"(?<=In Plan Network.*\r?\n(Message.*\r?\n)?)",vbcrlf)
result = System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex.Replace(tempString,"(?<=In Plan Network[^\r\n]*)\r?\n\r?\n(?=Message.*)",vbcrlf)

Regards,

@Yoichi
thanks for the syntax i will try that .
but the issue is where are getting the message and in plan indicator …in that part also values are dynamic so above the line and below the line values are dynamic …so need to create a new empty line between two dynamic values