Need Help to construct dynamic Document Object Model (DOM)

Hi All, I have a requirement to construct DOM (Document Object Model ) for my JSON file. My Json file have the extracted data fields. i need to construct DOM for that extracted fields.
Can anyone suggest me how can i achieve this.

@Gokul001 , @Yoichi Do you guys have any idea on this. If any leads please share with me. It will be helpful.

@Anil_G , @ppr

Hi @Konrad_Mierzwa by using Deserialize json activity it is returning me null value.

I’m trying to convert my Json text into this datatype UiPath.DocumentProcessing.Contracts.Taxonomy.DocumentTaxonomy

@Prathap001

Please check this I believe this is what you are looking for

Cheers

Hi @Anil_G i have some extracted text in my Json file i want to convert that into DOM format. But when i follow that above topic format it is throwing me an error in Deserialize activity only.

@Prathap001

Can you validate your json first if it is proper…If yes then can you share it please…Ideally you should get a JObject which you can then convert type

cheers

@Anil_G it is not allowing me to upload file

@Prathap001

Try like this

UiPath.DocumentProcessing.Contracts.Taxonomy.DocumentTaxonomy.Deserialize("YourJsonString")

cheers

I’m getting below error

{“DataContractVersion”:“1.1”,“DocumentTypes”:null,“Groups”:null,“SupportedLanguages”:null}

@Prathap001

A Taxonomy json file will geenrally contain there details…May I know how did you get the json?

cheers

@Anil_G From Azure Language Studio

Check this solution How to send API call to Azure Language studio - #4 by marian.platonov

@Prathap001

So you want to convert the Azure related input file to a taxonomy on UI Path?

If that is the case I don’t this you can directly convert it

cheers

Hi @Anil_G actually i’m getting JSON input from Azure based on that input i need to construct a DOM file. This DOM file i want to use it instead of **DIGITISE DOCUMENT ** activity in Document understanding.
I want to replace that DIGITISE DOCUMENT activity completely with this Dynamically constructed DOM variable.

This is what you need: https://docs.uipath.com/activities/other/latest/document-understanding/document-class start from here and build the object and the text string in tandem.

For easier understanding - I strongly recommend that you digitize a file using DigitizeDocument, save the dom in a json file to look at the structure, then try to build something similar based on the output from your Azure calls.

Hi, I have exactly the same problem as you, I use a lot of activities (Classify Document Scope, Data Extraction Scope, Present Validation Station…) that need the DOM provided by Digitise document. This activity works with OCR and for some reasons OCR is very slow and does not always work.
In my company I do not have access to Orchestrator and I am not able to eilog the IA powered OCR or the other which require to give some logs information. I have tried all the OCR programs available to me and the best one is Tesserat. But it still crashes frequently and is not a long term solution.
I would like to use read PDF instead of OCR and somehow create a DOM from the file to be able to use the other activities.

Would be really Nice if can get some Answer or some advice here. Thank you