Job title: RPA solution Architect
Job role: Solution Architect
City: Hyderabad, bangalore
Company name: MOURI Tech
Employment Type: Full Time
Seniority level: Senior more than 5 years
Title: RPA Architect
Experience: 10+ Years
The Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Architect will be an integral part of our Client’s global development & support teams. The RPA Architect will be responsible for analyzing business processes and identifying/implementing automation solutions.
• Candidates with automation experience in at least 3 out of 4 areas (web, windows, ERP packages & green screen).
• Analyze business process and identifying automation opportunities and assess automation feasibility
• Analyzing, understanding and documenting the business processes in detail where required.
• Develop AS-IS and TO-BE process flows.
• Identifying and communicating the technical infrastructure requirements to deploy automation solutions
• Configuring new RPA processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand using Automation Anywhere.
• Creating and maintaining solution documentation.
• Problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of Client’s RPA processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
• Working within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process.
• Creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases
• Supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases
• Proven technical experience in an IT programming development environment in Automation Anywhere
• Hands-on development experience in any of the programming languages/platforms - .NET / VB / VC++ / C++ / J2EE - experience in Microsoft stack is highly preferred.
• Experience in new development projects is highly preferred
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft packages such as MS Excel (VBA scripting), MS Visio, MS Access, MS Word
• Experience in Test-driven (TDD) development is highly preferred.
• Strong in requirement gathering and analysis (ability to work with a structured and methodical approach, combined with an inquiring mind)
• Strong in design principles and modular programming techniques
• Ability to lead a team of developers and testers (up to 8 team members) and implement automation solutions independently.
• Ability to understand the business process and create process flow diagrams.
• 10+ years of IT SDLC development
• 5+ years of robotic process automation with WEB / WINDOWS / ERP/ GREEN SCREEN
• Good experience in SOAP and restful services
Apply here: email@example.com