Me having Two excel files each contains names which can contain in both sheets and wants to separate excel file with no duplicates

Hi me having 2 excel files which contains Person names in both excel file and wants to make separate excel file with no repeat of names .

1 Like

Hi
—use a excel application scope and pass the first excel file path as input
— use a read range activity and get the output with a variable of type datatable named dt1
—use remove duplicate rows activity and pass the datatable dt1 as input this will remove the duplicates from the first table

Repeat the same steps by passing the second excel file path as input and use remove duplicate rows activity

That’s all you are done
Hope this would help you
Kindly try this and let know for any queries or clarification
Cheers @Shubham4323

1 Like

Hi @Shubham4323,
1.You have direct activity called remove duplicate rows activity which will remove the rows having the same value Except the first value.
2.You can write this using the write range in the other sheet.
Cheers
Vashisht

1 Like

Suppose me having 1 excel file alphabetical names a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h
And another excel file a,b,c,d,i,j,k
So I wants the output , names I,j, k which can’t repeat

1 Like

Sorry I didn’t get the concept
Kindly come again in an elaborative way that could help us to go in right direction
Cheers @Shubham4323

2 Likes

I had two excel files , one excel file contains PNR and another contains PNR which can contains first excel file pnr , I had to extract PNR which are not repeated.

I had 2 excel files each contains PNR I had to extract PNR which would not be repeated from first excel file.

1 Like

Fine try with join datatable activity that could help you get the one which is there in both the table in common

Cheers @Shubham4323