Unable to login Automation Suite 22.10.
Issue Description: Docker Registry Pod is ImagePullBackOff.
Validate by running
- kubectl -n docker-registry get pods
- kubectl describe pod shows errors failing to pull docker image
- Locate docker registry file in the following directories. File will be something like registry 2_7_1.tar, now perform grep for registry.
- # cd /var/lib/rancher/rke2/agent/infra-images
- #cd /var/lib/rancher/rrke2/agent/images
- Make sure that registry tar file is in the /images directory.
- The following command will load all images using pod man in the current directory.
- # for image_file in *.tar; do podman load -i "$image_file"; done
- # kubectl get pods -A | grep docker
- If it is still not working, load the image with crictl.
- export CRI_CONFIG_FILE=/var/lib/rancher/rke2/agent/etc/crictl.yaml
- ctr --address /run/k3s/containerd/contaerd.sock images import <tar file>
- crictl images ls -a | grep reg