Label Validation set? - x2175

Hi,

I have 2 queries in AI center.

Is the validation set considered for training? How can we check it is/isn’t in AI center?

Should we label data in validation set in AI center?

Hi @HiteshJeswani101

Yes you need to give the documents in the AI center for the validation set and those can be seen in the AI center and while uploading the documents you need to give the Validation set and the filename.

Regards

Okay and should I label the validation set as well?

Hi @HiteshJeswani101

Yes you need to train the validation set documents also, because those will be helped in validating the outputs when the code is being executed.

Regards

But the bot is supposed to predict the values in validation set on it’s own right?

Hi @HiteshJeswani101

No we need to train the bot by mapping the fields in the training set documents and also validation set documents.

Regards

Yes for training I have labeled the data, but for validation I am a little confused whether to label or not? Because if we label the documents, won’t the bot read those labels instead of predicting on it’s own?

Hi @HiteshJeswani101

No while executing the code the bot will extract the data based on the trained documents in the training set and the extracted data will be compared with the data in validation set. So, it’s mandatory to train the documents in validation set also.

Regards

Okay understood. Thanks!

Hi @HiteshJeswani101

Hope you got the solution for your query. If yes please do mark as solution to close the loop or else if you any further queries please let me know I’m happy to help.

Happy Automation!!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.