Join us for the UiPath Infrastructure Virtual Event Series

152x35

Image650x250

Calling all Automation Program Owners, Technical Architects and Infra Engineers with a passion for mastering platform management, product deployment, integrations, installations, and upgrades. It’s time to get your learning hats on and join us for the UiPath Infrastructure Virtual Event Series where you can understand the design concepts, product/platform architecture and also experience live installation walkthroughs.

Join UiPath Platform Infrastructure chapter which gathers the best brains together over a series of 6 sessions to learn and discuss the why, what, where, and how of understanding UiPath platform architecture and setting it up on an infra platform of your choice!

Here’s a quick look at what we have in store for you. Please click on the sessions listed below to know more and RSVP for the same at your convenience.

UiPath Platform Deployment Architecture

A deep dive into UiPath Platform Deployment Architecture that also includes cloud deployment architecture covering AWS and Azure.
Watch the recording
Installation walkthrough – Live: Single node Orchestrator

Demo session on single node Orchestrator installation
RSVP Now2022-08-04T13:00:00Z

Installation walkthrough – Live: Multi node Orchestrator

Demo session on how to setup multi node Orchestrator and installation of HAA component
RSVP Now2022-08-11T13:00:00Z

UiPath Insights (installation and usage)

Demo Session on Installing UiPath Insights as well as understanding out-of-the-box templates
RSVP Now2022-09-07T13:00:00Z

UiPath Test Suite (installation and usage)
Tips to successfully install process mining and how to start using it to mine automation candidates
RSVP Now2022-09-15T13:00:00Z

Process Mining (installation and usage)
Tips to successfully install process mining and how to start using it to mine automation candidates
RSVP Now2022-09-22T13:00:00Z

While the series enables you to understand the platform better, it is expected that the participants will be familiar with basic infrastructure-related concepts.

We look forward to seeing you online!

9 Likes

Hi @Vibhor.Shrivastava,

The RSVP NOW link of Test Suite points to the Insights event.

Here is the correct RSVP Now link for Test Suite Session.

Regards,
Nithin

Thanks @Nithin_P, for the catch, I corrected the link. :slight_smile:

1 Like