Item not found, Find Files And Folders Office 365

When I use the FindFilesAndFolders activity from Office 365, it is throwing the following error

Find Files And Folders SharePoint Folder: Code: itemNotFound
Message: The provided path does not exist, or does not represent a site
Inner error

The URL I’m using has special characters in it, like white spaces and ‘&’.

https://xyz.sharepoint.com/:f:/r/sites/RPA/Shared%20Documents/RPA%20Projects/C%26P/ABC-1234%20Vendor%20Quotes%20into%20SAP/Score%20Test%20Assets/Output%20Data?csf=1&e=RCOFa1

I’m trying to access the above-mentioned URL and the ‘Output%20Data’ is the folder in it

How can I use the URL, if it contains White space and special characters?

@krishnakanth.k Hai…
Ensure that u have mention the path properly

The given path is correct, I can open the site manually using the same path.

Your “Find Files and Folders” properties will look like this:

SiteUrl: “https://xyz.sharepoint.com/:f:/r/sites/RPA
DriveName: “Shared Documents”
Query: “Output Data”
First: “OutputDataFolder” (or a variable name of your choice)

Then you use your OutputDataFolder variable for whatever you need.

yeah, that’s correct, but what if there are multiple folders with the name “OutputData”.
how can I provide the absolute path?

In v1.3.0, a SubFolder property has been added. You can now specify absolute paths in which to search

2 Likes

I am facing the same issue … can some one please help me on this @DeanMauro @Nandhuba . Share point path that we have to mention is relative path ? or just we can copy the URL . @Thasnia_Rob

@Vijay_RPA @DeanMauro

I’m not sure if this is related, but I continue to get an 'Invalid hostname for this tenancy" error. I’ve tried compiling the SP URL a million different ways, but still no luck. In one of the responses above I noticed that @Thasnia_Rob provided a URL with ‘:f/:r’. Are these characters required? If so, what do they denote (read/write actions?)?

Thanks,
Ben

I just resolved the issue. We have to sought it out the relative path and also the main URL should be connected as the common path (which does not include the drive name)

Hola pudiste resolver este inconveniente , me pasa lo mismo

Hello I’m have the same issue can you please share how you resolve this. Thank you