Issue in reading Excel using modern design

Hi Everyone,

I have started practicing UiPath modern design. I got struck in one place, when I’m trying to keep my " Read Range" output in " For Each excel row " -activity it’s throwing me an error. I have tried all my known possible ways. I’m attaching the screenshot below. Can anyone help me how to solve this.

Hey @Learner007

You can directly indicate the range in the ForEach Excel Row activity by clicking on the plus icon in the field.

Hope this helps.

Thanks
#nK

Hi @Nithinkrishna I’m new this modern design , how can we pass the range in for each row activity.

Hey @Learner007

Just click on the plus icon towards the right end of the Range field, you will get options to do the same.

Thanks
#nK

@Nithinkrishna is this best practice to do. Is there any option to make it working by passing the read range activity output variable.

Hello @Learner007

As this is an excel activity, you cannot directly give the Datatable, instead you need to give the sheet name. So click on plus button and inspect on the sheet in the excel. It will generate the range with the Sheet format.

Thanks

Hi @Rahul_Unnikrishnan when i try to select the range of excel it is showing error, the range it’s is taking more. My data have lessthan 50 rows but the system generated is too big because of that it’s giving me error

@Rahul_Unnikrishnan i will try once again, in your suggested way.