IS THERE AN ALTERNATIVE FOR AUTOFILL, I HAVE A LOT OF ENTRIES AND ITS TAKING MY PROCESS UP TO 2HRS

hello please i need to optimize a process. apparently what slows it down is the auto-fill activity . the process involves an excel document with has a lot of entries more than 3000. these entries requires that formulas be written and auto fill be done.
this has really slowed down the process and it takes up to 2 hrs.
please help

Hi
Welcome back to uipath community
Usually auto fill range will work faster but I wonder why it didn’t
Have we ran that process in debug mode so that we can check at which activity the issue is coming like where it is getting slowed down

Cheers @MasterOfLogic

Hello , thank you so much. I was eventually able to gain a considerate amount of speed. what I found out was that I was doing several “write cells” before I started executing their respective auto-fill activity and this resulted to the slow down, because my bot had to execute about 15 “write cell” activities at a time before executing 15 “auto fill” activities for each of the cell it had written into in different sheets.
To get a speed up, i simply placed each auto-fill activity immediately after its “write cell” activity, so the bot treats it immediately while it is on that same sheet.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.