Invoked code (VB .NET) arguments is not working with System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2

Hello Community,

I am not able to use a System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2 as an argument in Invoked code activity. I can added it to the arguments smoothly but when I save the script code I received an extensive error message that is below:

I need to use the dictionary(Of String, Object) as parameter for looping into all items.

Attached the DictionaryInvokeCode that is showing this occurence.

DictionaryInvokeCode.xaml (5.2 KB)

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!

check and reset the argument datatypes to Dictionary(of String, Object)
this looks a little bit unwanted:

1 Like

Hello,

If I change it to Dictionary(of String, Object) I did no get error message putting it as an input argument.

However, I am still needing to use the datatype Dictionary`2 because Iā€™m retrieving those values from Sharepoint component. The object format should be like that: new Dictionary(of String, Object)[new Dictionary(of String, Object)]

Is there a way to use the same datatype argument as an input argument?

Thanks,

Hi @silrochagomes Please check whether initializing D_ListValues as {New System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary(Of String,Object)} works

Thank you for your reply.

I tried to initialize it as you mentioned, at the first time I have not noticed the issue anymore. But after to add my VB .NET code, the same error message persist even it is a simple Console.WriteLine(ā€œā€) command as you can see in the image below.

Please, does anybody else has any clue?

Thank you