Invoke VBA Issue

There are loads of posts showing the fix to this issue I am facing, but I have configured the Excel settings correctly to enable VBA and Macros and I am still facing the issue. UiPath or Excel thinks that VBA project model is not enabled but it is. Screenshots below show the problem.

I don’t know what else to try. Excel activities settings below.

TIA

1 Like

Hi @b.forbes

Could you specify what is the issue you are facing with Invoke VBA Activity.

The second screenshot explains the problem - UiPath or Excel thinks that VBA project model is not enabled.

@b.forbes,

Have made these settings to excel macro recently? Was the excel and system restarted after this - if not try that once. No evidence this will work but you know it’s windows so anything can happen.

Give it a try and let see.

Thanks,
Ashok :slight_smile:

Okay @b.forbes

Have done with the settings in the error suggested. If not then do it quickly for that excel. After doing this go to Task manager and end task the Excel and rerun the project it will works.

If the above step not works after enabling macros in excel, restart the system and try.

After we check the options macros in excel it takes some time we have to wait or restart the system.

Hope it helps!!

I have restarted the machine and I am still getting the same issue. Tried using the “Run Spreadhseet Macro” activity and I am seeing this issue - “Run Spreadsheet Macro: Cannot run the macro ‘RefreshPeriods’. The macro may not be available in this workbook or all macros may be disabled.”

Excel settings:

Issue has been resolved. Macros was not cited correctly in UiPath.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.