Invoke java method and pass two arguments from uipath

@Rahul_Unnikrishnan “C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_144\bin\java.exe” and “C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_144\bin” I tried with this path also but facing same error as “Java Scope: The path to java library is invalid. Parameter name: JavaLibraryPath”

@sowmya.krishna give it as C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_144

@Rahul_Unnikrishnan Java scope issue is resolved if I give path till C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_144 but java method is throwing error “Invoke Java Method: One or more errors occurred.”

@sowmya.krishna

Did you set the property as below? Uploaded the jar file which i have used.

JavaUipath.zip (2.4 KB)

@Rahul_Unnikrishnan Yes I have set the property and used jar file

@sowmya.krishna Share your workflow and the jar which you are using

@Rahul_Unnikrishnan I have attached the file. pls chk
java.zip (2.3 KB)

@sowmya.krishna There is issue with the jar file which you created. How did you created the jar?
Try with the jar which I shared in the last post.

@Rahul_Unnikrishnan With the jar file you provided its working fine. Could you please tell me how you converted to jar file. I used some online converter

@sowmya.krishna Are you using any IDE? like eclipse?

There you need to create the project and inside that, you need to create the class. and inside class you need to write the method.

Then you need to Right-click on the project folder in eclipse and Export as jar.

@Rahul_Unnikrishnan
Sorry for the delayed reply. I was occupied.
Earlier I had issue with jar file which I created using eclipse. I fixed it and now I’m able to invoke the same in uipath.
Thank you so much for your time and help.

Glad to hear that. :slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.