Invalid server response - 500 (INTERNAL SERVER ERROR)

This activity was working fine for me for the last few weeks but today I am getting an error I have not seen before. Can someone advise please?

RemoteException wrapping UiPath.MachineLearningExtractor.Activities.Exceptions.MLRequestException: Invalid server response. —> RemoteException wrapping System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: Response status code does not indicate success: 500 (INTERNAL SERVER ERROR).
at System.Net.Http.HttpResponseMessage.EnsureSuccessStatusCode()
at UiPath.MachineLearningExtractor.Activities.Services.MLRequester.d__4.MoveNext()
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at UiPath.MachineLearningExtractor.Activities.DataExtraction.MachineLearningExtractor.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context,
IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context,
IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor,
BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

Hi @Anthony_Ryan the issue should be solved now. Please confirm.

Alex.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. The issue does appear to be now fixed. Thanks for your assistance.

Is anyone getting this error again? I am getting this error for the Data Extraction Scope.

RemoteException wrapping UiPath.MachineLearningExtractor.Activities.Exceptions.MLRequestException: Invalid server response. —> RemoteException wrapping System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: Response status code does not indicate success: 400 (BAD REQUEST).
at System.Net.Http.HttpResponseMessage.EnsureSuccessStatusCode()
at UiPath.MachineLearningExtractor.Activities.Services.MLRequester.d__4.MoveNext()
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at UiPath.MachineLearningExtractor.Activities.DataExtraction.MachineLearningExtractor.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context,
IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context,
IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor,
BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

1 Like

I m also getting that error…Solution plz

How u fixed that issue

Hello @SaktiReviewEverything,

Could you try to update to the latest version of the ML package? your issue might be fixed in the latest releases.

Hi All,

For error related to Invalid server response:
Full Exception: UiPath.Shared.Activities.CorrelationIdException: Request CorrelationId: (ID is being showed here)
Invalid server response. —> UiPath.DocumentUnderstanding.ML.Activities.Exceptions.MLRequestException: Invalid server response. —> System.Exception: Response status code does not indicate success: 404 (Not Found).

RCA: Please find the below steps:

1. In DU under Extract work flow >> Data Extraction scope >> Machine Learning Extractor >> Configure Extractors >> Settings
  2. End Point and API Key are used to get capabilities of latest ML Skill.
  3. Make sure you are pointing to the latest ML skill manually every time you are creating a new pipeline.
  4. If the configuration is already pointing to latest using asset values for “End Point”, make Sure the check box is un-checked for “Update Activity Arguments”. If it is checked the hardcoded values “The old values” was used by the bot even if you are using config. to pass the values from assets.