- I am currently working on automating tasks in Google Sheets using UiPath’s browser activities.
- One of the requirements is to modify the Google Sheet by changing the header style, hiding specific columns, and adding filters to the columns.
- I would like to seek guidance from the community on how to achieve these tasks effectively using UiPath.
- Specifically, I am interested in understanding any potential challenges, best practices, or alternative approaches for implementing these actions.
- Any insights, experiences, or suggestions on how to manipulate header styles, hide columns, and add filters to Google Sheets using UiPath would be greatly appreciated.
- Make use of dynamic selectors and variables to handle changes in element identification due to dynamic class names or attributes.
- Implement error handling and retries in your workflow to account for variations in web page loading times or element visibility delays.
- Regularly test your automation on different Google Sheets and verify if any changes in Google Sheets’ UI affect your selectors or actions.
*Give meaningful names to your variables or arguments