How should I add it to the xml editor?
The current date, current_id column is a separate column that does not exist in data scraping.
You can’t add your customized data into scraping xml.
But you can do it in 2 ways.
- scrap the data and save it into table. Then in each loop you can add your customized column.
- Before scraping Build a datatable and add all your columns. For the columns you can set default value. Saved the scarped data and give the names to the columns matching with your datatable columns.
I’ll try the second one and get back to you. thank you
use ‘build data table’ and write all column right?
Yes, Build DataTable with all the columns. Its like predefined coulmns, then your are adding values to those columns.
- open browser
- build data table
- Data Scrapping Extract Structured Data (output datatable = dt_rr)
- Excute Query ( Output Datatable = dt_rr)
- insert ( input Datatable = dt_rr)
I would start from Build Data Table.
- Build DataTable (name dt_rr)
- Open Browser
- DataScapping (Output dt_rr)
- Excute Query ( “insert into table (currency_date, currency_id) VALUES(to_date(sysdate,‘dd.mm.yyyy hh24:mi’),‘1’)”
(current_date, current_id = pk)
- insert (input dt_rr)
check connection clear
humm What’s wrong
The value should added each row. You are trying to add to table that’s many be the cause. Do it on each row loop.
sorry i dont understand
Insert query is going to apply for each row right. Then you have to do it in For Each Row loop.
your data is saved in dt_rr. Now open For Each Row loop and inside the loop apply insert query.
Here i attached the sample workflow. See it if it help you.
ForumSim.xaml (13.0 KB)
Thank you but, your file doesn’t work in my uipath exe… ㅠㅠ
However, in ‘excute query activity’, the update statement is used to resolve it.
complete this problem
You mean to say the issue is resolved or still have problem.
Sorry i didn’t understand your previous reply.
This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.