I want to delete blank column data and entire data in from empty row
I want to delete blank column data and entire data in from empty row . so the empty row will get deleted
Delete Blank Column Data:
- Read Range Activity:
Use the “Read Range” activity to read your Excel or DataTable into a variable.
- Remove Empty Columns Activity:
Add the “Remove Empty Columns” activity.
Input the DataTable variable from the previous step into the “Input” property.
This activity will remove any columns in the DataTable that are entirely blank.
- Write Range Activity:
Use the “Write Range” activity to write the modified DataTable back to Excel or wherever you need.
First you get the datatable by reading the excel. Afterwards, you can delete the empty lines with the filter activity and later write the datatable to excel.
Hope this helps
dt1.AsEnumerable.Where(Function(a) not a.ItemArray.any(Function(r) r.ToString="")).CopyToDataTable
May we ask for a screenshot of this activity? Thanks for Support
Below are the some excel steps those we need to implement in UiPath:
- Select your data from the 1st to the last cell.
- Press F5 to bring the Go to dialog.
- In the dialog box click on Special button.
- In the Go to special dialog, choose “Blanks” radio button and click OK.
- Right-click on any selected cell and select “Delete…”.
- In the “Delete” dialog box, choose “Entire row” and click Entire row.
I hope this will help you implement the code.
This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.