How to use UiPath to get cookies?
The following resource might help you with your requirement.
To use UiPath to get cookies, you can follow these steps:
- Open a browser: Use the “Open Browser” activity in UiPath to open the desired web page in a browser. Specify the URL of the web page you want to interact with.
- Perform login or navigate to the desired page: If the cookies you want to retrieve are specific to a logged-in session, you may need to perform a login or navigate to the page where the cookies are set.
- Use the “Get Cookies” activity: Within the browser scope, add the “Get Cookies” activity to retrieve the cookies. This activity allows you to store the cookies in a variable for further processing.
- Access the cookies: After executing the “Get Cookies” activity, you can access the cookies through the output variable. The output variable is a collection of cookies, which you can iterate through or access by their names.
- Process the cookies: You can use the retrieved cookies for various purposes, such as passing them in subsequent HTTP requests, storing them for future use, or extracting specific information from them.
Try changing the logging level & check it you experience a similar issue.
When I look at the output interface when starting the console, there is a flash of logs output and then it disappears. This output only lasts for less than a second. What could be the reason for this?
Drag and drop the “Get Cookies” activity into your workflow. In the properties panel of the activity, specify the output variable where you want to store the retrieved cookies. This variable should be of type
Set the “Browser” property of the activity to the browser variable that represents the opened browser instance.