How to use for each row inside a for each row

Hi
I want to build a loop within a loop that will run on a DT that will check for duplicates
I want to use the first for each row to save the first row and the second for each row will run on the rest of the DT without the first row (but I don’t know how to skip the first row)
thanks in advance
Daniel

@dlichtenstadt
In such scenario we achieve more easy it with a linq statement and we can help you on its statement development. Please share for this an excel /sample data with us.

About skipping a first row we can use the skip method: DatatableVar.AsEnumerable.Skip(1).CopytoDataTable e.g. within the for each row activity

can u please show it to me in a project please?
because i didnt understand…

I have a datatable and I want to go over it to see if there is duplicates, but since I don’t want to check the row I’m on, I thought to create two loops that go through the whole table, the first loop starts with The first line and keep it until the inner loop ends and then move on to the next line and re-enter the inner loop, and the inner loop will start 1 row after the outer loop, my question is how do I tell the inner loop to start 1 line after the outer loop.
thanks in advance
Tamar

@dlichtenstadt
Find starter help here:
FindDupsUniquesFirstFromGroup_By1Col.xaml (8.4 KB)

@Tamar_Markowitz
Welcome to the forum

Thank u
But I don’t really know SQL so if u could help me with the “for each row”

Hi
I answer in her behalf
because she is new and she couldn’t upload her written program
so this is the program she tried to write
ForEach.xaml (8.8 KB)
the problem is how to make the inner loop start one row after the outer loop, and also if someone sees another problem Please…
Thanks in advance

The program suppose to get a DT and search for duplicates, and after that if there is 2 lines that are the same except for the birthday cell (ID, First Name and Last Name are the same) also get deleted