How to upload a File to Documentum using REST

Hello UiPath Expert,

I’m new to UiPath. I would like to upload a file to Documentum using REST. I’ve successfully tried this by using Postman as following screenshot.
Post Header on Postman
Content-Type: multipart/form-data

I would like to do this by using UiPath with activities HTTP Request but I’m facing an Error returned by Documentum.
status code: 400
result:
“{“status”:400,“code”:“E_INPUT_MESSAGE_NOT_READABLE”,“message”:“The input message is not readable.”,“details”:“the request was rejected because no multipart boundary was found; nested exception is org.apache.commons.fileupload.FileUploadException: the request was rejected because no multipart boundary was found”,“id”:“8355b762-96be-4811-977d-61ccccf9393c”}”

Here are my configurations:
AcceptFormat
ANY

EndPoint
http://host/dctm-rest/repositories/REPO/folders/0b0000018007efef/documents?format=pdf”

Method
Attachments
Name => content
Value => “path\to\test.pdf”

Body
“properties={”“properties”“:{”“r_object_type”“: ““ct_rpa_doc””, ““object_name””: ““test.pdf””}}”

Headers
Name => Content-Type
Value => “multipart/form-data”

Parameters
Leave blank

Am I missing some configuration?
Any help will be appreciated…

Regards,
Anggi Haryo S

Hi Anggi Haryo,

I am having the same issue,were you able to resolve this issue ?

Any help will be appreciated.

Hello Anggi,
I don’t know how to handle multipart/form-data but maybe this will help you.
In this video, you can see how I upload files to multiple systems (Maybe this will help you with your issue):
Uipath upload files in Jira (REST API) (HTTP REQUEST) | Jira REST API upload file - YouTube
ServiceNow Upload files without Administrator Rights with UiPath Robots | RPA files | REST API file - YouTube
Thanks,
Cristian Negulescu