How to take screenshot from multiple pages

i want to do data scrape table along with that i want to take picture of each page and
(optional) save them pdf so is it possible like take screen shot of each table and save them as pictures?

HI @Sathish_Sathish1

Yes, it’s possible to do it with Take Screenshot activity. Select the file as Output to field. Give the path in File Name field.

Check the below image for better understanding,

Hope it helps!!

Hi,

You can use take screenshot activity before doing table extraction. Use counter variable or using get text fetch table name if it is there & pass the same in file name of screenshot. This will maintain the uniqueness of each screenshot

Thanks

but for multiple pages how to take it

so getting the maximum count of number of pages and loop them through numbers and save screen shot of each page you are saying right?

1 Like

May be you are using loop activity to iterate through each page right, inside that loop use take screenshot activity after or before Extract Datatable activity. It will take screenshot and save as file, use count variable in the file name and increment count to maintain uniqueness of Saving screenshot files.

Hope you understand!!

Yes, correct, you can pass the page number in file name of screenshot

okay understood thanks

1 Like

ok thanks for explanation

I hope you find the solution for your query, Make my post mark it as solution to close the loop… @Sathish_Sathish1

Happy Automation!!

okay done thank you for your time

1 Like

It’s my pleasure… @Sathish_Sathish1

Happy Automation!!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.