How to reply to a mail regarding mail what we received

I want to reply a mail with same subject to a person which I received … Is it possible ?

Hi @gowrishankar_allada ,

Can you please give some more details of your issue. So, it would be easy to identify the solution.

Thanks,
@Murli_Manohar

Hi,

The following might help you.

Regards,

Hi @gowrishankar_allada ,

Earlier uipath reply to email activity doesn’t have subject option so it is automatically send reply by adding RE: in the front of the subject.

Currently the activity is upgraded we are having property called new subject and we can assign our subject to reply email. In our case we have to input the same subject to reply email. Thanks.

At present, we do not have inbuilt UiPath [activities] that allow us to reply to a specific email on Gmail. The existing ‘Reply All’ functionality is limited to specific emails within our UiPath integration services only. Furthermore, our Automation Suite or standalone UiPath does not currently offer integration solutions for this requirement.

However, I have developed an App Script as a workaround. This script is designed to reply to a specific email based on the email subject. It identifies the most recent email thread and sends a ‘Reply All’ to that thread. I have attached sample email as well.

function replayTo_SpecificEmail() {

// Define the subject you are looking for. This will fetch the email details based on the Subject you are passing.
var subject = “Hello from Reply to Specifi Email Latest”;

// Search for threads with the specific subject
var threads = GmailApp.search(‘subject:’ + subject);

Logger.log("Number of threads: " + threads.length);

// Initialize a counter for the messages
var messageCount = 0;

// Loop through each thread
for (var i = 0; i < threads.length; i++) {
// Add the number of messages in the current thread to the counter
messageCount += threads[i].getMessageCount();
}

// Log the number of messages
Logger.log("Number of messages: " + messageCount);

var lastMesssage = messageCount-1;
Logger.log(“Last Message Count :”+lastMesssage)

// Loop through each thread
for (var i = 0; i < threads.length; i++) {
// Get the first message in the thread
var message = threads[i].getMessages()[lastMesssage];

// Reply to the message
message.replyAll(“Email Body”);
}

}