I have a local folder with outlook mails in the desktop How can I read every email and save the attachments in each email.Can anyone please help Quick response is much appreciated
Please check this
Get Outlook Mail Messages
- Account: YourAccount
- MailFolder: “YourFolderName”
- Top: 100 (or any other number you prefer)
- OnlyUnreadMessages: False
- Output: listOfEmails (Variable of type List)
For Each email In listOfEmails (TypeArgument: System.Net.Mail.MailMessage)
- MailMessage: email
- Folder: "C:\YourAttachmentsFolder"
Thanks It worked! saved lot of time
This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.