How to provide credential to winesp windows application

Hi am trying to login to windows application i.e winesp citrix app,I couldn’t found activity which can provide credential to windows application for open that application .please can anyone help me out in this.

You want to open that application ? @DivyaT

Can you elaborate?>

Yes I want to open that application and have to perform some operation

@DivyaT

If you are using Orchestrator then store credentials in Orchestrator Assets else store it in windows credential manager and then use Type Into and Type Secure Text activities to type username and password respectively.

Use process.start and give the entire path of the application file (.exe file of that application). It will open the application. If you install the JAVA extension, then it will allow you to click on the fields or type into the fields

Hope I’m clear @DivyaT

How to use that for windows application

Java extension means java activity??

Nope, the JAVA extension which is available in the tools of uipath studio @DivyaT
Same as the browser extensions

Fine
hope these steps would help you resolve this
–WINESP is similar like a normal desktop application
–so we can use Start process activity or Open application activity to open that application
–once after opening we can use normal CLICK and TYPE INTO activity to type the username and other credentials on to the login page
or
if we are not able to click on the element then we can use SEND HOT KEY activity with key as tab and use n number of send hot key activity until it reaches the field we want and once after reaching use now a TYPE INTO activity without choosing any element and provide just the input string (username and other credentials) as input which will get typed to the field
its more like how we use keyboard without using mouse to navigate in a application

or
if we want to click and type then if its a java application we need to install JAVA EXTENSION
for more details on that and we can find in that START → Tools option
https://docs.uipath.com/studio/docs/installing-the-java-extensions

hope this would help you
Kindly try this and let know for any queries or clarification
Cheers @DivyaT

Hi @DivyaT
To get the credentials from Windows.
Store the credentials in windows Credentials and then install the Package UiPath.credenitals.activities. then use Get Secure Credentials and set target as your Generic credential name from Windows credentials.

Thank you for your response I have installed java extension then how to perform in typing field in Application

Just click on recording and select desktop. Then start clicking or typing into the fields of that application @DivyaT. Just check if you are able to recognize the fields correctly

Yeah I tried but in typing field all values is writing in one empty type box .it’s not identifying next corresponding field.