How to log inside "Invoke code" activity?

activities

Hi,

I’m wondering whether it is possible to log messages inside “Invoke code” activity in the same manner as the “Log message” activity does? Is there for example a particular namespace that contains the logging methods so that I could use them inside “Invoke code” activity? This would be useful so that I could get more fine-tuned information about what happens inside the “Invoke code” activity.

You could try to use Console.WriteLine ?
It should basically log Trace level messages. This is by far the easiest way of doing it that I can think of.

uipath.Core.Activities.LogMessage()

Thank you for your reply. I have been using Console.WriteLine method so far but the problem with this is that log messages don’t appear in Orchestrator even though I specify the log level as Trace.

Thank you! This seems to do the trick. Using this approach I managed to get the logging working with the following piece of code:

Dim logMessage As UiPath.Core.Activities.LogMessage = New UiPath.Core.Activities.LogMessage()
logMessage.Level = UiPath.Core.Activities.CurentLogLevel.Error
logMessage.Message = "Hello World!"
Dim logInvoker As WorkflowInvoker = New WorkflowInvoker(logMessage)
logInvoker.Invoke()

Gr8! Yes we need to invoke the logmessage to get this class work in invoke code

You started a Brilliant topic my friend. Hats off to you @Ledorin and @Atrimal for providing us all with this valuable piece of Info.

How about in C# ?

I am creating a Custom Activity and use Console.writeline so far I watch the value from output panel in studio but I can not see in the Orchestrator log.

please some a good man suggest me how to do it.

thanks in advance.